Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Healthy sandwiches

                                       Healthy Sandwiches

Hello everyone my name is AnaMalia and today I am so happy because Glen Innes school had free lunch from Glen Innes  Pak'n'Save, wow! isn't that awesome.

I think that everyone should eat healthy food because, it is good for their body and they should buy it from Glen Innes Pak'n'Save. I think that the sandwich that I made today was yummy and tasty.

I think that Mr. Naidoo did a great work by providing the food for us and we all enjoyed making our own sandwich, it was fantastic.    I have reasons why healthy food is good for your health

1.It is good for your body and it gives you more energy.
2.It is very good for people's health and good for their brains. 

Mr.Hendricks did a little prayer for everyone then we dug in and made our own lovely sandwiches. It was so delicious. We all had to sit at tables and the people that were at my table was Sameera, Chloe,  Auarirki, Celia, Talia, Longa, Auytmn and last but not least me. Then Sameera  named her sandwich Mr.Delicious that was a boring "wow!" I said. Auariki  named her lovely sandwich Mrs. Vegetable that was a little yucky but not offensive and then it was my turn to name my sandwich. I called mine Mr.Bean the big head, I bet my one was the best out of all the table.


Lastly I think that I had the best day for  long time and  I would like to thank you Mr.Naidoo for making my day wonderful and fantastic and I also know that everyone and the teachers, and Mr.Hendricks had an awesome day. 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

your sandwich was yum like you sandwich and that was a cool day to

Post a Comment