Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Most Memorable Moment


Bing-The most memorable moment in the ceremony was when I saw all of the people that went to support us at London.It was so cool when I saw the flame go on and on.

Bang-It was a great memory when the two twins won the first gold medal for rowers.It was so special to see the twins standing with the gold
medal on the  stage I was so proud and happy.

Bong- It is surprising because New Zealand won three gold in the olympics.I was so excited that Valarie Adams got a silver medal for shot put. Valerie Adams tried her best to get a gold medal for shot put.

Inclusion-It was cool when the flame went on and I was so proud and happy I was also excited that Valerie Adams got a silver medal. Right now New Zealand's rank is 15 so click here to see the tally chart and where are we leading. www.london2012.com
It was so cool when I saw the flame go on and on.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna maria, I love that you have used the Bing, Bang, Bong strategy that you have been learning to use. It was amazing when the flame kept going wasn't it? Would you like to go London to watch the Olympics?

Post a Comment